row level access in druid

Hi,
I was exploring the ways to provide role level and row level access to the
druid table , I came across this
<http://druid.io/docs/latest/development/extensions-core/druid-basic-security.html>
extension
which provide the role level access , but I am looking something for the
row level access too.By row level I mean suppose we have a data of various
organization stored in the db and each organization is identified by a
unique  id(context_id), so any user who request access to this data will
only be allowed if he/she has permission to access the data from the
requested context. Can this be achieved in druid ?

Thanks