Re: Sync up this week

IMO, minutes would be good. We did recordings in the past and I thought
they were a bit of a struggle (it was sometimes tough to get them working
right, since different people hosted from week to week, we didn't always
use a consistent hosting platform, and we would end up having conversations
that weren't recorded as a result…)

I suppose that means the first order of business for every hangout should
be to nominate a note taker for that day.