Re: Druid PR review checklist

Thanks for starting this thread, Roman. It’s a great discussion to be having.

A word of caution about google docs. Since this one can be edited by anyone who has the link, and the link is posted in a public archive, then at some point this doc will fall victim to spam or vandalism. I suggest that after this discussion has died down (say a week or so?) you move the content to a more protected medium, say a GitHub PR, and remove the doc or make it read-only.

Julian