Re: Invitation to Apache Druid as a Committer

Dear Druid PMC,

Please update your committer invitation in order to facilitate new committer account creation.

The ICLA is now best referred by the link http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas <http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas> which also contains information on submitting the document http://www.apache.org/licenses/#submitting <http://www.apache.org/licenses/#submitting>

You can find which Apache ids are already in use here: http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html <http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html>

The Apache id chosen should also be included on the ICLA. To emphasize this, you might reverse steps 1 and 2 to make it clear that choosing the Apache id should be done before submitting the ICLA.

Regards,

Craig

> Jihoon Son <jihoonson@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jihoonson@xxxxxxxxxx>> 于2018年11月6日周二 上午3:52写道:
> Dear Kaijian Ding,
>
> The Apache Druid community has been very impressed with your
> significant contributions. We have internally voted to extend an
> invitation to you for committership. If you choose to accept, you will
> take on a significant role in the project. You will have write access
> to the GIT repository, which gives you the ability to accept and
> commit offered contributions and also to revert changes that cause
> issues. We look forward to your deeper involvement!
>
> You can response to this invitation by replying to this email, cc'ing
> private@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:private@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with your response.
>
> Our general code workflow is
>
> 1) Someone opens a pull request in Github
> 2) Anyone can review
> 3) Any committer can commit
>   - In general, there must be at least one +1 from a committer
>   - For the pull requests labelled 'Design Review', there must be at least three +1s from committers
>
> Here is some information for new committers:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html <http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html>
>
> The most important steps (if you accept) are to
>
> 1) Fill out the ICLA (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt <http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt>), and
> scan and email a copy to secretary@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:secretary@xxxxxxxxxx>.
>
> 2) Choose a preferred Apache username. You may need to submit 3
> usernames in order of preference in case the chosen name is already being used.
>
> We hope that you accept this invitation!
>
> Jihoon Son, on behalf of the Apache Druid Project Management Committee

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:clr@xxxxxxxxxx> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>