Re: Notice of imminent Druid 0.13.0 code freeze

Hello,

It would be great if all 3 mentioned PRs could make it in. #6349 looks very
close to completing (and very useful) so hopefully we can keep up the level
of activity to push that one across. I can be the 2nd reviewer on #6285 and
looks like #6440 is now complete.