Re: Druid Developer Contribution

Hi Surekha,

Hope you are free to answer my silly questions...

I just downloaded the source code and imported it to eclipse and when I am
updating the project, I am getting so many errors that I cannot even
compile or update the project in eclipse using maven. If possible can I get
any help from any of the existing developers for initial setup?

Thanks,
Ravi Kumar Gadagotti.