Re: Druid Developer Contribution

Hi Ravi,

It's great that you are interested in contributing to Druid!

You can do the following to get started:
- Checkout the community page here  http://druid.io/community/
- Subscribe to the dev list
- Checkout the open issues here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/ (may be the ones that are
marked easy)
- Check this on contributing guidelines :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Good luck,
Surekha