Flaky tests

Our CI has been super flaky lately: it seems rare that a PR is able to pass
without a few retries. In an effort to try to help I added a new label
"Flaky tests" and tagged all the open issues that look related to flaky
tests. I also closed a few that have been open for a long time and I don't
recall seeing in a while. They are all here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/labels/Flaky%20test

In a few cases I edited the titles so they all have the specific test case
that failed (the class and method). I think it helps to have one issue per
method, that way we can track them separately.

Non-scientifically I seem to be noticing these four often these days:

1) https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6296
2) https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/2373
3) https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6311
4) https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6312

Please, if we can, let's spend some time looking into what is going on with
these tests. We will thank ourselves when it makes PR flow smoother!