Druid 0.12.3-rc1 available

We're happy to announce our next release candidate, Druid 0.12.3-rc1!

Druid 0.12.3 is a non-ASF release. It contains stability improvements and
bug fixes from 6 contributors. Major improvements include a more stable
Kafka indexing service and several query bug fixes

Everyone in the community is invited to help out with the upcoming release
by downloading this candidate and evaluating it.

Draft release notes are at:
https://github.com/druid-io/druid/issues/6288

Documentation for this release candidate is at:
http://druid.io/docs/0.12.3-rc1/

You can download the release candidate here:
http://druid.io/downloads.html

Please file GitHub issues if you find any problems:
https://github.com/druid-io/druid/issues/new

Thanks everyone who contributed!