Towards 0.13 (Apache release)

Hi everyone,

As we continue towards 0.13 I started looking into the "great renaming" (of
all packages from io.druid -> org.apache.druid) and am getting a PR ready.
I know Slim is working on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6215 too (automated license
checking and some header fixups).

Other than these Apache related items, we have 26 open issues/PRs in the
0.13.0 milestone: https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/milestone/25.
Is this everything we want to include? Is anything there we should bump to
the next release? Is anything _not_ there that needs to be added?

Let's figure out when we can target a code freeze -- the start of the RC
train for our first Apache release!!