Re: Oak Incremental Index Pull Request

Hi Again! :)

First off all big thanks to Jihoon and Slim for agreeing to review the pool request!
We have created a more updated pool request (as we didn't get comments on the old) :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6235

And to encourage you to review may be you can find the attached index ingestion benchmark results interesting.
Looking forward to hear your comments!!
Thanks!