Oak Incremental Index Pull Request

Hi Again,
I am afraid that my previous pull request was hiding behind the previous mail, so not all had a chance to get it :)So here is one more time!We would really appreciate any comments!

If the request is too big, or if there is any other problem with the request, we would like to hear!We would be happy to assist and make this review happen :)

Here is the latest Pool Request #6184
OakIncrementalIndex has a Plain mode by sanastas · Pull Request #6184 · apache/incubator-druid

|  |
OakIncrementalIndex has a Plain mode by sanastas · Pull Request #6184 · ...

Hi Everybody, Please take a look on the following Oak Incremental Index Pool Request. Below please find a list o...

Thanks,Anastasia