Docs for 'master'

Hi all,

We currently have the following system for docs.

- http://druid.io/docs/{version}: docs for a specific version
- http://druid.io/docs/latest: latest docs. These docs are basically based
on the latest release, but it can contain more recent docs which are not
released yet.

This system sometimes makes people confused because 'latest' can be
interpreted as the 'latest release'. So, I'm proposing a new docs for the
'master' branch which always shows the most recent docs. We might call this
'dev' or something better. Then, we would have the following docs:

- http://druid.io/docs/{version}: docs for a specific version
- http://druid.io/docs/latest: docs for the latest release
- http://druid.io/docs/dev: docs for the master branch

IMO, this system would have some benefits of less confusion as well as
quickly publishing recent documents. Quick document publishing is important
for developers as well as users because we also need to refer documents to
test/improve/develop/review some features.

Welcome any thoughts.

Best,
Jihoon