Re: Druid 0.12.2 release vote

Charles, thank you for doing performance evaluation! Performance numbers
are always good and helpful.

However, IMO, any kind of performance degradation shouldn't be a blocker
for this release. 0.12.2 is a minor release and contains only bug fixes.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/5878/files is the only one
tagged with 'Performance', but it can be regarded as a more like a code bug
rather than architectural performance issue.

Instead, those kinds of performance tests should be performed per major
release to catch any kinds of unexpected performance change. They can be a
blocker if we find any performance regression.

Also, if you find any performance regression for this release, we probably
make another minor release. I think some bug fixes (e.g.,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6124,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6123) are also worth to be
included in the minor release.

What do you think?