Re: Druid 0.12.2 release vote

I'm hoping to have some numbers for any performance changes or other
impacts in the next few days (rollouts on big clusters take a long time). I
am neutral until the numbers come in. Preliminary indicators show no
significant regression since the 0.11.x series. More data is expected to be
available in a few days as rollout completes.