Re: About creating 0.12.2-rc1
On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 7:11 PM Niketh Sabbineni <niketh.sabbineni@xxxxxxxxx>
> Looking forward to this
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 7:09 PM Jihoon Son <jihoonson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > Releasing 0.12.2 has been delayed because, fortunately, we could find
> > bugs to be fixed before release.
> > Currently, there remains only one PR (
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6106 ) to be merged for
> > 0.12.2. Once the Travis CI passes, I'll merge that PR shortly. Then,
> > ready for 0.12.2-rc1 release.
> > So, I think it's time to ask your opinion about creating 0.12.2-rc1
> > the release vote. I think it makes sense because we have already had two
> > votes (
> > ,
> > )
> > for 0.12.2-rc1 release and there's no objection.
> > If there's no objection for this for 48 hours, I'll start 0.12.2-rc1
> > release.
> > Best,
> > Jihoon
> Niketh Sabbineni