Re: About creating 0.12.2-rc1
Looking forward to this
On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 7:09 PM Jihoon Son <jihoonson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Releasing 0.12.2 has been delayed because, fortunately, we could find more
> bugs to be fixed before release.
> Currently, there remains only one PR (
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6106 ) to be merged for
> 0.12.2. Once the Travis CI passes, I'll merge that PR shortly. Then, we're
> ready for 0.12.2-rc1 release.
> So, I think it's time to ask your opinion about creating 0.12.2-rc1 without
> the release vote. I think it makes sense because we have already had two
> votes (
> for 0.12.2-rc1 release and there's no objection.
> If there's no objection for this for 48 hours, I'll start 0.12.2-rc1