[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

About creating 0.12.2-rc1

Hi folks,

Releasing 0.12.2 has been delayed because, fortunately, we could find more
bugs to be fixed before release.

Currently, there remains only one PR (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6106 ) to be merged for
0.12.2. Once the Travis CI passes, I'll merge that PR shortly. Then, we're
ready for 0.12.2-rc1 release.

So, I think it's time to ask your opinion about creating 0.12.2-rc1 without
the release vote. I think it makes sense because we have already had two
votes (
for 0.12.2-rc1 release and there's no objection.

If there's no objection for this for 48 hours, I'll start 0.12.2-rc1