Re: Question about sketches aggregation in druid

 Thanks Gian,
This is also my understanding.But even in a single-writer-single-reader scenario removing the lock can increase the throughput of accesses to the object.
If the union is only used to produce the result at query time then removing the lock would not affect ingestion throughput, but could decrease query latency.However, I don't understand why is the union object read before the result is ready.