Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move commons-codec to gitbox after 1.12 release.

> On Dec 28, 2018, at 1:31 PM, Gilles <gilles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 13:18:41 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>> Yes. I agree that makes sense. It is a considerable amount of work to
>> do that migration in a single go. So, I’m not sure if we should go at
>> it piecemeal or as a complete lump of work.
>>
>> -Rob
>>
>>> On Dec 28, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Weren't we going to fo that for *all* of our projects?
>
> I also did not understand the purpose of yet another vote.
>
> AFAIUC, the vote (for _all_ components) passed.
> Hence anyone with some time can file an INFRA request asking
> for the migration of a component of his choice.
>
> Or am I missing something?

That last list of components were the components in git-wip that infra required us to move to gitbox. [codec] remains in SVN. I could have missed our having record of all components going to gitbox. Pardon if I did miss that. If we don’t have such a [VOTE] on all svn components, I’m quite happy to retract this [VOTE] en leu of that (and am willing to do the vote).

-Rob