[DRAFT] Apache Commons Board Report for December 2018
I will send this soon, feedback welcome.
- Apache Commons is an Apache project focused on all aspects of reusable
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- Activity is good with the release of 6 components.
## Health report:
- The project is healthy but suffers from a lack of committer and PMC
growth, we have one new committer this period.
- Releases for existing components are in the planning stage for Pool,
DBCP, IO, and Numbers.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 38 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Rob Tompkins on Fri Jun 30 2017
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 146 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Sergio Fernández at Sat Nov 04 2017
- CONFIGURATION-2.4 was released on Sun Oct 28 2018
- CSV-1.6 was released on Mon Sep 24 2018
- LANG-3.8.1 was released on Fri Sep 21 2018
- RNG-1.2 was released on Tue Dec 11 2018
- TEXT-1.5 was released on Wed Oct 03 2018
- TEXT-1.6 was released on Mon Oct 15 2018
## JIRA activity:
- 163 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 121 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months
Apache Commons PMC Chair.