Re: [crypto] Updated to Support OpenSSL 1.1.0i

Marcelo,

Thanks for the note.  When I started down this path, I was only concerned
with getting things working in my own environment, but after reading the
comments on the pull request at the link, I'm in complete agreement with
your goals here.  I'll have to give it some thought, but at first glance I
don't think it would be too difficult to do a dynamic version lookup of
OpenSSL from which to instantiate the version-compatible commons-crypto
object.  It appears that implementations for 1.0 and 1.1 are already
written, and the challenge is how to best merge them into one build.

Alex