Re: [Lang] CheckedFunction#unchecked

In that case you might want to also look at some other choices people have made like

https://github.com/google/mug#maybe

or even more specialized facilities like

https://github.com/google/chkstream

I'm not against plain general functional types that handle checked exceptions (I imagine most of us have written them for ourselves at some point, which makes them a good candidate for Commons), but I've found that generally I end up with clearer code if I can use an idiom more specific to the task.

ajs6f