Re: [pool] test failures

Look at the source for the failing tests.  What you will likely see is a lot of threads being started, a delay waiting for them to complete / hit conditions and then some assertions.  If the threads run into scheduling delays, they may not complete / hit conditions in time.  The timings are generally set so that on a reasonably loaded machine with decent clock resolution, tests will succeed.  It is not surprising that many will fail on slow or loaded machines.  Adding more delay would likely "fix" this, but the tests already take a very long time to run.

Phil