[pool] test failures

HI all:

When I run 'mvn clean verify' on git master, I get test failures on my
rather busy CPU (~60-90%):

[INFO] Running org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.TestGenericKeyedObjectPool
[ERROR] Tests run: 63, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
177.53 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.TestGenericKeyedObjectPool
[ERROR]
testEviction2(org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.TestGenericKeyedObjectPool)
Time elapsed: 15.04 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Should be less than 900 idle, found 962
        at
org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.TestGenericKeyedObjectPool.testEviction2(TestGenericKeyedObjectPool.java:519)

[ERROR]
testMinIdleMaxTotalPerKey(org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.TestGenericKeyedObjectPool)
Time elapsed: 0.705 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Should be 5 idle, found 3
        at
org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.TestGenericKeyedObjectPool.testMinIdleMaxTotalPerKey(TestGenericKeyedObjectPool.java:672)

Does anyone see this as well?

Gary