Re: GitHub Pull Requests

Dear Zack,

I gave a shot at it. I have some comments and see if they make sense.

Regards,
Sudeendra Nadager

On 13/10/18, 01:33, "Pascal Schumacher" <pascalschumacher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Zack,

    there is no hard and fast rule when pull request get reviewed and/or
    commented on.

    It happens whenever a committer feels motivated to do so (we are all
    volunteers).

    I understand that waiting a long time for pull request reviews is
    demotivating.

    Sorry,
    Pascal