Re: [DBCP] Abandoned trace should use CopyOnWriteArrayList instead of custom sync

org.apache.commons.dbcp2.AbandonedTrace.getTrace() is a protected method
which folks might be calling from custom subclasses. So if we did change
the internal representation we might have to do a conversion to support
this method.

Gary