Re: Java 11 Compatibility check: Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net

Spamming multiple open source projects with the same question is not
appropriate behaviour for a company. Open source does not have
"support". Its up to users to try the code, see if it works and report
issues. Please cease and desist your spamming.
Stephen