Re: I'm alive!

Welcome back! :-)

Am 16.08.2018 um 16:59 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
Hi all,

I have been pretty quite over the past 12 month. There are a lot of reasons
for this. The most important reasons are:
- I've been Lead Developer in a very challenging project which included a
lot of traveling between my home and Hamburg (which is about 250km from
here).
- I got married, and there was a lot of planning to do for the wedding.

But now I'm back and I want to start working on commons again. Looking
forward to collaborate with you again!

Regards,
Benedikt