Re: [VOTE] Release Compress 1.18 based on RC1

On 2018-08-14, Rob Tompkins wrote:

> Must fix during artifact promotion:

> (1) Signature files contain more than the correct signatures (note the contents below):

This is the well known default format of GNU textutil's sha256sum.

Is this really a problem? I'm not aware of any policy that requires a
specific format.

> Nits:
> (1) .asc files have .md5s and .sha1s up in nexus (curiousity, but no worries).

Nexus adds them and there is no way to prevent them (unless I was
willing to use mvn deploy and manually remove the files before closing
the staging repo rather than using a bundle upload which auto-closes the
repo - which I'm not).

Stefan