Re: [release-plugin] No longer publish MD5 files to Apache's dev and release folders.

It seems that this does not carry sufficient specificity for uniquely identifying the artifact:
https://github.com/apache/commons-release-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/release/plugin/mojos/CommonsDistributionDetachmentMojo.java#L164-L166 <https://github.com/apache/commons-release-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/release/plugin/mojos/CommonsDistributionDetachmentMojo.java#L164-L166>
I’ll fix that now.

-Rob