Re: [release-plugin] No longer publish MD5 files to Apache's dev and release folders.

We don’t create the .md5 files that reside in nexus, it does when the build get’s pushed up. So no concern there. Regarding the signatures, those seem to be the ones from the -src artifacts. Reading more closely to see where that happened. Thinking about checking in text-1.4 to the unit tests and using those artifacts as our unit testing mechanism.

-Rob