Re: [ALL][DRAFT] Board report
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:53:52 -0600, Gary Gregory wrote:
I plan on sending this tomorrow at the latest:
- Apache Commons is an Apache project focused on all aspects of
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- Activity is medium with the release of 4 components and 4 internal
## Health report:
- The project is healthy. We are discussing the addition of a new
mailing activity is good and JIRAs are addressed in a timely
- Releases for existing components are in the planning stage
Lang, IO, Pool, DBCP.)
RNG (if the next CP fixes the "japicmp" issue)
Numbers (if it gets reviews from people other than me)
## PMC changes:
- Currently 38 PMC members.
This is highly not representative of the project's activity.
It would be more meaningful to report active members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
This is representative.
- Last PMC addition was Rob Tompkins on Fri Jun 30 2017
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 146 committers.
All Apache committers are Commmons committers; so what?
It would be (much) more meaningful to provide the number
of people who made a commit in the last 3 months...
Something like: "x committers changed y lines of code
over z commits."
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
IMHO, this does not fit with the "healthy" qualifier.
- Last committer addition was Sergio Fernández at Sat Nov 04 2017
- BUILDPLUGIN-1.8 was released on Wed Apr 04 2018
- COMPRESS-1.17 was released on Sat Jun 02 2018
- DBCP-2.3.0 was released on Fri May 11 2018
- PARENT-45 was released on Wed Mar 14 2018
- PARENT-46 was released on Sun Apr 15 2018
- RELEASEPLUGIN-1.2 was released on Wed Apr 04 2018
- TEXT-1.3 was released on Tue Mar 20 2018
- TEXT-1.4 was released on Mon Jun 11 2018
## JIRA activity:
- 170 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 133 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months
Apache Commons PMC Chair.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx