Re: [release-plugin] size.zip still there

Hi Rob,

I fixed a bug in git master where we did not check the result of the
checkout svn command. Fixing that helped me straighten out Commons Pool
2.6.0 RC1. That will be in the next release.

Where are we WRT having the plugin perform the svnmucc command?

Gary