Re: [all] Regarding pom.xml commons.componentId

I think the first statement needs to be checked and code maybe changed to
adjust for the fact that we have both the artifact id and component id to
play with.

The page generation works now BTW with the SNAPSHOT build, which I used for
Commons Text 1.4 RC1.

Gary