Re: [VOTE] Migrate existing Git repos to GitBox

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:11:46 -0500, Matt Sicker wrote:
An example project already using gitbox is whimsy:
https://github.com/apache/whimsy

And "Commons Geometry":
  https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-geometry.git

Commits were pushed to that "remote".

Gilles

On 22 April 2018 at 14:06, ajs6f <ajs6f@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have asked INFRA about this (for another project) and they confirmed that GitBox runs the mirroring Github => Apache, so that PRs can be merged at Github. I did not ask about whether commits can also be pushed directly
to Apache.

ajs6f