Re: Discuss [VOTE] Migrate Commons Weaver to Git

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Matt Benson <mbenson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Shall we call a second vote to move all components to gitbox, then?

That would be fine with me. My understanding of such a VOTE is that we
would not saddle ourselves with a ton of work ASAP but indicates our intent
and future plans. We would likely still migrate components one or a few at
a time as volunteers have time.

Gary