Re: Discuss [VOTE] Migrate Commons Weaver to Git

On 19 April 2018 at 22:09, Matt Benson <mbenson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not clear on how the options differ and haven't found much that seems
> helpful in several minutes of web searching.

https://git.apache.org has some info, but I suspect it is getting out of date.
For example, the create a repo link leads to https://infra.apache.org/git.html
which says:
NOTE: This form is for the legacy git-wip service. New podlings should
NOT use this form for repositories. Please refer to the GitBox service
instead.

There's also some info here:
https://reference.apache.org/pmc/github