Re: [complex] What remains for numbers-complex release

Hi.

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 13:34:04 +0200, Eric Barnhill wrote:
Based on my review of the JIRA open issues, I think there are three
remaining issues for a numbers-complex release,

Please set the status to "resolved" for issues which you've
handled; mentioning the commit id would be nice.

assuming we proceed with
the plan to leave ComplexUtils out of the first release:

1) a parse method, so that Complex fits all requirements for being a VALJO 2) deciding whether we have a lot of constants (such as Complex.MINUS_I) or
the minimum necessary for the class to run (such as Complex.ZERO)
3) updated documentation in the user guide

4) Issue NUMBERS-65 must be handled too (as part of the API).[1]

I suggested that the userguide could be rewritten with "apt".
[See discussion in posts by Greg and Brian Driscoll, as part of GSoC.]

If this sounds good to all interested parties I will finish these up. As
for (2), I would lean toward just having a minimum for now.

+1

Gilles

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUMBERS-65