Re: [All] GSoC news?

On Thu, 3 May 2018 12:59:04 +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 03/05/18 12:41, Gilles wrote:
Hi.

Should we worry that there is no email traffic about
the GSoC proposals?

Did we have any GSoC proposals?

Yes.[1]

Were any accepted?

By whom?

I have no idea about the formal process but understood (perhaps
wrongly) that Apache as a whole had been accepted and that it
was up to the "student" to connect with the relevant projects.
That much seemed to have happened a few weeks ago.[2][3]

I recall one mentor
request from Commons and I don't see that mentor listed as requesting to
mentor a proposal in the (internal only) master spreadsheet.

Where is that spreadsheet?

Gilles

Mark

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%20gsoc2018