[compress][POLL] High Level API

Hi all

right now the master branch contains two different ideas of hign level
APIs:

* https://github.com/apache/commons-compress/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/Archiver.java
  and Expander in the same package

* https://github.com/apache/commons-compress/tree/master/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/examples

Neither of which has any unit tests. As writing the tests will take some
time I'd like to avoid writing them for the wrong API :-)

So I'd like to get a feeling for where we want to go:

* drop both (I can live with that) as we don't want to provide a high
  level API at all - in that case I'd close COMPRESS-118 as WONTFIX

* drop both as neither looks good (I can live with that, too)

* keep the two classes with static methods - and maybe move them to an
  examples package, remove the existing content from the examples
  package

* keep the examples package remove the two classes with static methods

Stefan