Re: [JIRA] Need committer privileges for JIRA

I am travelling today, I should be able to look tomorrow.

Gary

On Apr 24, 2018 08:07, "Gilles" <gilles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:34:06 +0200, Eric Barnhill wrote:
> I appear to be lacking appropriate committer privileges in the Apache
> commons JIRA. I can close and resolve my own issues but not those of
> others.

I've added your id manually for the NUMBERS project; please
check that you can resolve the NUMBERS-65 issue.

> Can someone help with this?

IIUC, there is a "commons-developers" group in which you should
have been included (?).  Gary?

Regards,
Gilles