http://$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP/latest/public-keys returns the latest key, even if I didn't select any

Hi everyone, merry christmas!

I'm using Apache Cloudstack 4.11.2.0.

I've created a Centos 7 VM template (without Network Manager), everything
works properly excepts the keypair, I'm using this script:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/4.11.2.0/setup/bindir/cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in

The issue is:

If I create a virtual machine from the UI, without any keypair selected (I
didn't see any keypair from the menu since I deleted all before create the
VM), Cloudstack is anyway returning the latest keypair used for the user.

Before created the VM, I deleted all the keypairs from the UI, and all the
VMs, and then created the new VM.

I also executed curl http://$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP/latest/public-keys within the
VM to confirm I got the latest used key, which isn't expected.

Is this a bug?

Thanks!

--
Ignacio Ocampo