From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 13 December 2018 at 14:59
To: "users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoyanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: new committer: Boris Stoyanov (AKA Bobby)

    Hi Everyone,

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
    has invited Boris Stoyanov to become a committer and we are pleased
    to announce that he has accepted.

    Please join me in congratulating Bobby!

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
    project since there is no need to go via the patch
    submission process. This should enable better productivity.
    Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
    and to guide the direction of the project.

    paul.angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue