Re: vSAN

Most people forget that it’s not the sequential performance that counts.. it’s the 4K random performance and even for NVMe-SSD’s, a redundant 10G connection between the hosts will be absolutely sufficient.

However split it up in pairs so the one pair takes care of ceph/vsan, the other of the client traffic.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone