Re: Very slow SSL-enabled console proxy

I think I've found the reason. All system VMs including SSVM and CPVM
cannot reach internet. Oddly incoming connection to them from outside works
well but they cannot establish outgoing connections to the internet. The
host itself can reach and can be reached through Internet but system VMs
cannot. You may firstly think that it is an issue with firewall and egress
rules, but it isn't! Because guests can reach internet with no problem. I
have checked system VMs and found that public interface on them has no
gateway set. If I manually set it, it works. But I'm wondering why
cloudstack does not set gateway on public interface of system VMs?

Any idea will be appreciated.

Regards.