Re: How to use ehci usb controller on kvm?

Hello, guys.

Do CloudStack really relevant platform for such feature? I suppose that
there are some pieces of software for thin VM management like Proxmox,
oVirt, vSphere, HyperV, which support very precise VM configuration...

I don't really see, ACS is designed for that... It's more about automated
and very declarative configs. E.g. Making VM deployed at the host where
certain USB exists is ACS way (IMHO) like it done with Virtual GPU... But
passing xml code into the cloud is a little bit scary for me)) hope this
will work fine...

Actually, I wrote before and say again, there are too many unfunctional,
broken, weakly tested features and regressions in ACS, and it makes me feel
sad.

Like, Daan wrote several days ago that expunge flag for VM removal is
broken. How this could be, for real?

Excuse me for that pathetics, though... The road is so long)