Re: Case of CEPH Environment Hyper-converged

Had exactly the case (CEPH +KVM + CS), very long time ago = just dont' do it.... as simple as that :)

BTW, It's interesting ,these days it's called hyper-converged when you put all things (roles) on single box - back in the days (again, loooong time ago) this was called "we don't have enough money" :)))

Best