Re: Buggy dashboard statistics

I dont see these issues in my env and both views are ok.

We’ve worked with ShapeBlue on testing ACS rather extensively from from 4.5 -> 4.11.. no issues of this type have been observed.

I can only assume you tried chrome “incognito” mode and its not caching issue..

You should be able to see where the errors are if you view the console..