Re: VMware Support in Cloudstack 4.11.x

Can you please share logs?

On 8/21/18, 11:54 AM, "Netlynker" <netlynker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have installed Cloudstack 4.11.1 from official Apache repository. I can't
    add VMware in my Cloudstack infrastructure.

    May I know how I can achieve that?

    Thanks in advance,

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.